Knowledge Base

How do I request a copy of Court Records?

All requests for court records must be submitted in writing to the Kirksville Municipal Court Office. A Defendant requesting a closed record may do so either in person, or by submitting a record request and copy of their drivers license. Please allow up to three business days for processing and your records will be mailed. If you have further questions please contact the Kirksville Municipal Court office at 201 S. Franklin St., Kirksville, MO 63501, or (660) 627-1237.
Updated 12/7/2017 1:33 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!