Knowledge Base

Where can I bring household hazardous waste and when are items accepted?

The City currently sponsors an HHW program at the Public Work facility at 2001 N. Osteopathy. You must call Public Works for an appointment and it is preferred that you bring a list of your items on the day of disposal with you to your appointment. View the HHW Brochure, or call Public Works at 660-627-1291 for more information.
Updated 12/7/2017 1:33 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!