Knowledge Base

Who do I call in case of a fire or fire-related emergency?

For any emergency in the Kirksville area, you should dial 911. E-911 Central Dispatch dispatches all emergency calls in the City of Kirksville and Adair County. For non-emergency calls, please call the number for the department you wish to reach, or call the Communications Center at 660-665-5621.
Updated 12/7/2017 1:33 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!