Knowledge Base

How do I license my pet?

All dogs and cats are to be licensed with the Police Department. You can come to the Police Department during normal business hours with vaccination papers from a veterinarian. This is a free service.

Pit bulls or vicious animals must also be registered at the Police Department and comply with all guidelines listed in the municipal code. If you have further questions you can call the Police Department at 660.785.6945.

Updated 2/24/2022 9:28 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!