About the Fire Department
The Kirksville Fire Department is a team of hardworking individuals who have served the community for over a century. When we aren't in the field providing fire and emergency response, we are constantly striving to make Kirksville a better place through our public programs. These programs include station tours, fire extinguisher training, Adopt a Child, and many more.
The vision of the Kirksville Fire Department is to become a premier emergency response agency in the region, enhancing the safety and quality of life of residents and visitors to Kirksville.
To protect lives and property through the delivery of rapid, safe, and efficient all-hazards emergency response, prevention and mitigation while displaying the highest level of customer service and upholding the Department Values.
Be Nice. Be Safe. Prevent Harm.
- Professionalism: in conduct, appearance, attitude, and standards
- Integrity: do what's right, legally, morally, and ethically
- Compassion: demonstrate kindness and empathy to our customers and co-workers
- Accountability: be professionally, personally, and fiscally responsible for our actions
- Respect: each other, the Department, the City, and our Customers
- Safety: every day, in training, in response
- Service: the bedrock of our profession
- Competence: through training, education, and experience
401 N. Franklin St.
Kirksville, MO 63501
Jon Cook, Fire Chief
Travis Gregory, Deputy Chief